Sunday, July 5, 2015

trex

As comedic relief and an attempt to cheer anyone who interacted with my life on it's transatlantic pilgrimage, I sketched Tyrannosaurus Rex in a party hat.




On both crates.





Hopefully customs would appreciate it.



I did the final check and nailed down the tops only hours before the lory driver was scheduled to arrive. I planned it so that my things spent minimal time outside in the lot for fear of something happening to them, although it was gated, it is London.



The driver arrived, thankfully with the needed pallet jack and lift gate. We discovered quickly that there was a heavy corner on each crate. I don't know anything about that.










Time for Mediterranean left overs, the sleeps after which were amazing as things were now out of my hands. Schedules were made, people were paid, items packaged and cleaned and as ready for their journey as I could make them. I had completed what I needed to for the first ship.

Yes, that's chocolate cake.



No comments:

Post a Comment