Thursday, July 30, 2015

datsuns

Once the wall in the garage was removed it was time to fill the space.





The 240z had been sitting for about a year, road debris still stuck to the tires.



I had to make 2 trips, but after pushing the z out and taking her home, the wagon was next.




There's an extremely funny story behind the container of oil in the corner, but I'll save that for another day.

Once in the garage for the first night I found an issue. There was a leak in the roof above the cars which I would have to attend to.






It was a great weekend.

I was finally completely moved in.





After the renovations, I was able to fit all my garage things with two beasts slumbering in the back.



One last peak...




Then back outside in the rain.




Haydn apparently told my brilliant new neighbor that we would take his old stereo he was throwing out. It proceeded to get rained on.




It's not a party until the units arrive in their 911 after a 400 mile road trip from the Sunshine State, but with all the work done, all that was left was to rest, which I was grateful for.



No comments:

Post a Comment