Sunday, July 5, 2015

packing

Another beautiful day in London.



Packing the remainder of my belongings into the space available wasn't easy. I used thick trash bags and double packed everything to help keep things from the environment during it's journey, using supports where needed.








Clothing, bicycles and gear, snowboard gear, linens, kitchen utensils, tools, car parts, media, work. My life in two, 1 meter boxes. My life.





As reference, I don't live here anymore, but as instructed I wrote my delivery address on all sides of each crate, one blue and one red. It seemed a bit odd to be labeling these like any correspondence you would send in the post, envelope standard.



Everything packed and ready to be picked up.



Another great dinner provided by just eat uk, a service which delivers from a multitude of restaurants to those who just packed everything they own.









And yes, to go along with the ripped heal, I banged my toe significantly. It's ok, I can move it. Dinner was superb.




No comments:

Post a Comment