Saturday, July 4, 2015

steam cleanings

There are many clauses to ship special items internationally that one must check the box. Steam cleaning is one of them.



In a land without Do It Yourself, or DIY for my UK brethren, there's a professional for everything. Although there is always a price, they will usually fully cater to your dying breath. After calling around I found the perfect vendor and setup a power washing steam session.
















The motors were actually impressively dirty. You don't realize it usually while they're in the car number one, and number two because you've never seen a clean one.

I'm not sure how this happens but sometimes my phone ends up making gif's with various photos. It's like if there's enough pictures in a row with some part of it stationary to reference, whether it be the background, or a car in the foreground. I don't believe my photos are usually steady enough.


Any ideas on how this works?










Some of the valve cover paint was cleaned right off, but I was perfectly fine with that. The engines and transmissions looked amazing, not to mention the pile of suspension parts on the pallet.








Cheers mate! If any of my friends in London need something cleaned, call this guy. He provides receipts with special itemizations upon request.


And be careful walking around in flip flops, I know the weather may be cooperating, but everything else may not be. I think I somehow managed to hit the back of my heal on the back of the notorious hoist... somehow.




No comments:

Post a Comment