Thursday, August 6, 2015

s13 covered

It's been a while since I've mentioned the other 200sx, but I've got a few more work photos of the newer one first.



Two UK v5's, two UKDM S-chassis.



I will get into the specifics shortly, but unfortunately the s13 variant did not make it to the States unscathed and this was the main reason I did not sell the s14a. I needed a car to drive and the s14 was much, much closer. As an aside, it doesn't matter how damaged the s13 was. I drove the s13 my entire stay in London. She was an amazing car and will always remind me of that, and because of this, she is NOT going anywhere. 

Until this point I parked her behind the house as I needed the garage space to get the s14a kicking and screaming. Once this and the garage remodeling was completed, almost a year after moving, it was time to move the s13 inside and start repairing her over the winter.

The same weekend during a random trip to Home Depot, I picked up a demo shelf, which actually is the shelf they use in the store to hold the ratchet china-made shelves they normally sell. I think it was $150. Originally I was intending to put it in the garage, and it may yet end up there, but for now moved it into the basement for garage-annex storage.





I was storing garage life for a mate, so at this point I relocated all of it to the basement as well and was finally able to move the car out of the elements.








Thankfully, this was just in time before another snowfall.


No comments:

Post a Comment