Saturday, August 8, 2015

s13 boot

Before I even get into the real damage, this is just one repair I would be taking care of in the next few months.



As all s13's with OEM wings, water comes to rest between it and the truck lid, causing rust. Mine was no exception.

I ripped it off the car. I had to do something and get away from the snow.









I then took a break and went over to my mate Dehbozorgi's place to pick up an exhaust for said s13. It was a long day, no one should over exert themselves or rush into anything.


Not to be too unproductive or off on tangents, I went over to David and Josh's place, another mate's shop to pick out a hatch to either replace with or get patch panels from. I also looked at carpets, transmission tunnels, clutch fan's and shrouds. 

If you ever need S-chassis parts, talk to the friendly guys at NSP in Spartanburg. 


No comments:

Post a Comment