Wednesday, August 12, 2015

heavier snow

I would take a lot of breaks from the s13. I easily got too angry to be productive early in my return based on the amount of unnecessary and completely avoidable damage that occurred in transit. That and it takes a lot of motivation to go to a cold detached garage during the winter.










At this point the garage renovation pile had yet to be picked up and all the neighborhood animals were nesting.










Even if I wasn't doing work, some days I would literally just go out to the garage and sit listening to music with my only connection to my time in the UK. The car I drove my entire stay.










I believe I stated this before, but the s14a was never intended to be more than an engine donor for a Datsun, but through a series of unfortunate events, this one has pulled though and I've since grown attached. I have a feeling the pair will stay together. 





And the 620 with the house.

Regular readers, if there is such a thing, may notice this entry is out of order. There are a few that occurred concurrently to the s13 receive in and disassembly, and I wanted to get those done and out before moving on to repairing. I'll catch up now and then get into how I spent the next 6 months in my garage as a direct result of a redneck tow truck driver.


No comments:

Post a Comment