Sunday, June 2, 2013

new toys

Three posts in as many hours, how will you cope!

Soon to have more video posts hopefully if I ever get around to editing the raw cuts, but here's some photos of the new addition. I've got a 32gig sd card "specially" designed for hard use <whatever that means for a memory device that by definition has no moving parts>, an external mic, a skeleton case, and the external battery backpack. I'm looking into buying more internal batteries and the rear LCD backpack.


















Any ideas what this white dongle is for? Nose plug?















I do dig all the adapters and complete package that was included. I know they have a lot of extras that are each 100$ and it seems they may make more on those than the initial buy, but it has come a long way and you can have at it right out of the box.

I'm excited. 
















1 comment: