Sunday, June 2, 2013

cars & coffee, greenville, fall

Not exactly sure when this meet was, probably October or November last year. That's pretty bad I'm just getting around to posting about it now. Be kind.
























There were some nice engine swaps out there, and some interesting aero. It's hard to see, but that little VW actually has 2 turbo's on it. After the meet Seth and I went up to the mountains for some pictures, I'll try to download a few of his shots, or if he's not busy maybe I can grace you with the high-res edited copies :)


Delivered the z back for another extended rest, then off to Haydn's.





We started the rb25 in its new home inside his rhd vert trying to not wake up the neighbor's after picking up a few parts from the storage unit. Somehow I managed to end up with matching relays for his plugs. Looking good man.

Great weekend guys, as always thank you - I'll be back in a few weeks for some track fun, keep an eye out for some vids!

No comments:

Post a Comment