Saturday, July 14, 2012

light and body

The day before atlanta import alliance show was crunch time. I worked for about 36 hours straight, not to mention the rest of the week. The car was running, but not well, rolling, but not safely, and together, but not completely. 

 




I dug out the headlights and bolts from the boxes that came with the 24o. The headlight bolts were actually in a medicine bottle marked "HEADLIGHT SCREWS". I mean, really?!



I bolted the headlights down to their housing and moved onto the fenders.






Although the medicine bottle was great and provided most of the hardware for the install, I had to borrow a few of the bolts from the 28o headlights. I like using oem hardware if not replacing things like the suspension, and I was able to on the entire light and body installation.


When I pulled the fenders off over a year ago I kept all the bolts per side in the order they came off. KK wrapped them in nothing less than kitchen tin foil and labeled legibly side and orientation. Awesome.





No comments:

Post a Comment