Sunday, July 15, 2012

a friend, rb2o, rear glass, and work

Haydn came over in an attempt to get my 24o ready for the show the next day. His rhd 24o was ready to go, having more than several miles under the tires since his swap, which was impressive having only happened the previous week.




Yes, that's my wagon sleeping in the background.



I thought gretchen was going to eat the dangling drift bunny. 



A few installed shots. Stealth fmic, stock rb2o, nice oem install.





We attempted to bleed the brakes, which I'll get to more later, but we also installed the rear window glass. I cleaned the glass and all the edges, installed the gasket, and we dropped it into the rear hatch. Having installed the windshield glass previously, this went a lot quicker, tiny allen wrenches and all.



Bam. Time for sleeps.


As it turned out, I never made it to the show, but the massive push got me well on my way to driving, which I would unknowingly need the following day when my landlord called asking me to move by the end of the week. This compounded by the fact that I had a five week international trip planned for that sunday made the next week almost as stressful as the previous one, but at least it was now doable.

Work.


rb2o at home again. Thanks Haydn!



No comments:

Post a Comment