Thursday, July 25, 2013

london traffic 3

Jumping right in, check out this epic beard, sorry I couldn't get a better angle. It was actually blowing over his shoulder while riding.


Not exactly driving, but walking up to the theater I realized I was walking by the queue.  


Still walking, this time picking up the units from the airport, found myself avoiding another queue. Brits love their waits.


I've been temporarily relocated to the airbed and Sir Bernie the over-sized comforter. 


Are these available over the counter in the States?



Fast forward a few days, back in my own bed and my s13, an r32 GTR passed me. I don't have pictures of said passing, it was too quick.



I do have pictures of the slow moving Ferrari on the way home though. If you click fast enough it's almost like you're there. 


























I think the blonde birds come from factory, as delivered. 



Insert cool flower picture here, walking home from local Thai joint.

The following day, I passed an s14 which was indirectly driving in the same direction as me.












Keeping the trend of red awesomeness going, I came up on this Toyota.






Back at work, empty.


Another Toyota, still worth noting and somewhat on topic, but not red and with a more than questionable wing.


The private hospital is the place to go however if you want to see the real gangsters, via 4 door Aston Martin's, Mercedes', Audi's, and BMW's.



It was a long day, but finally on my way home, this is passing the Tower of London. 






No comments:

Post a Comment