Saturday, June 13, 2015

oil day

Many things go into being able to work on cars at home, one of which is an oil pan.












Don't take your tools and equipment for granted, you may one day need them. I looked around and found this for about 5o quid if I recall. It was large enough to hold not only engine oil from two cars, but also radiator fluid, and transmission gear oil, again, times 2.



The pan was great after a bit of trimming and cleaning out from the raw manufacturing.








Obvious purchase CTQs in addition to it's capacity, were low profile and not open air. I'm a bit frustrated with this entry because I'm reminded of the fact this pan became one time use. I had to purchase it, and through a series of events, had to leave it behind. Someone got a good pan that day.

Pass it on.

No comments:

Post a Comment