Sunday, January 22, 2012

field strip

Cleaning the xdm9 for the first time over xmas.










The field stripping procedure is extremely simple, and there are not many parts involved at all. That didn't stop me from meticulously reviewing the user guide, however, after opening it for the first time.

Wow there are a lot of warnings in there.






Nice James Bond barrel match grade rifling shots. Barrel shows a little wear on the outside as seen below after seeing about 5oo rounds.





This is as intimate as I want to become with my gun for now.  Field stripping is pretty basic and there is not too much you can screw up and still be able to put her back together. I'm sure I'll do a full disassembly sometime in the future, but for now I'm more interested in target practice.


No comments:

Post a Comment